Thursday, August 21, 2008

About me

Hi! My name is Bree and I am a sophomore at the University of South Alabama. I am majoring in Elementary Education, and I cant wait to start working with little kids! They are truly my passion, and I am so excited to begin teaching. I am currently living with three of my sorority sisters, and I am loving it so far. I am from Fairhope, Alabama, which is a really small town but I've grown to like it. It is pretty close to my school, which is why South appealed to me so much. I didnt think that I would like it being so close to home at first, but I've really been able to get involved in a lot of really cool things like my sorority and campus outreach, and I am probably happier now than I have ever been. I have amazing friends and an amazing family. I have two older brothers, a great mom and a really funny step dad. I have gotten pretty involved with intramural sports on campus, too. Im not that great at them, but they're a lot of fun and I've always loved sports. There's not really too much to me. I'm a pretty simple person and can sum myslef up like this: I love chocalate and macaroni (but not together), I hate cats, am deathly afraid of snakes, and I love music. My favorite color is blue, I love the beach and being in my pajamas. I dont like wearing tennis shoes, but I love sports. I love being outside, I am slightly obsessed with the sky. I hate getting dressed up , but i love wearing dresses, I sometimes contradict myself, and finally I have freckles, a lot of them!

2 comments:

John Hadley Strange said...

Neat!

Jennifer Averitt said...

Great start on your blog Bree. I see that you are a little ahead in the assignments, which is great.

I would like to see a second post for "this" week regarding your presentation ASAP.

Otherwise, great job on your blog. Keep up the great work.